Five half-marathons, four 5k races, three sprint triathlons, two 10k races, and one full marathon. All in one year, and all in memory of someone who never knew she was strong.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pre-Thanksgiving Fun

Here is a fun video to watch from the wedding I was in a couple weeks ago.  It is long, but worth it.  Kacie's great idea, some help from her choreographer friend, and lots of practice led to one of the most fun wedding events I have ever seen and or been a part of.  Plus, I don't think I looked like Barney at all, so bonus!!  Just so you don't get confused, they introduce me by my married name, which I have not changed to. :)  Enjoy.  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!  Enjoy your trots and your turkeys, and especially your family and your friends and your health. That is what we're all working for, right?  

1 comment: